Administration of Estates 
Expires after 90 days
John Thurston, LL.B., TEP, Solicitor.
CPD Hours: 3
Watch the 2020 trailer:
This webinar will be a quick overview of the procedure involved in obtaining a grant of probate and a grant of letters of administration to the estate of a deceased person. It is ideal as a taster for those considering entering this field of work, whether solicitor, accountant, legal executive etc.. or those needing a refresher, or wishing to extend their knowledge.
Note that professionals may have to be authorised by their professional bodies before undertaking this type of work.
It will consider:
- The steps to be taken in order to obtain a grant of probate or a grant of letters of administration;
- The steps to be take after the grant has been obtained;
- The calculation of IHT on the death estate;
- The taxation of income received during the administration period;
- Capital gains tax and the effect of death.
Did you know? By purchasing LAW2020 Online: Intro To Wills you can receive discounted access to our leading Admin of Estates webinar - save £30!
*please note: Admin of Estates is not included as part of the 2020 Distance Learning catalogue promotional codes.