Misconduct Dismissals: Tricky Issues and Latest Developments 
Expires after 90 days
Emma Tegerdine, solicitor & employment law specialist
CPD Hours: 1
- When to suspend
- The importance of conducting a reasonable investigation
- Anonymous witnesses
- Managing grievances and disciplinaries which overlap
- Significance of previous warnings
- Whether an employer can take into account previous misconduct which the employee was not disciplined for
- Summary dismissal where there has been no single act of gross misconduct
- Social media issues
- Alternatives to dismissal
- Review of recent case law
Prefer a DVD version?
Please contact our customer services team on 01332 226601 who will be happy to assist. Please note all DVD’s incur an additional admin charge of £5+VAT per user licence.
Accessing supplementary notes and obtaining a certificate will still involve online access.
The product code for this DVD is LDV190906