Varying Employment Contracts: Avoiding the Pitfalls 
Expires after 90 days
Emma Tegerdine, solicitor & employment law specialist
CPD Hours: 1
• Status of unsigned contracts
• Enforceability of express terms authorising unilateral changes
• Implications of changing S.1 particulars
• How to introduce new restrictive covenants
• Managing flexible working requests
• Avoiding discrimination claims
• Validity of TUPE-related changes
• “Some other substantial reason” dismissals relating to contractual variations
Prefer a DVD version?
Please contact our customer services team on 01332 226601 who will be happy to assist. Please note all DVD’s incur an additional admin charge of £5+VAT per user licence.
Accessing supplementary notes and obtaining a certificate will still involve online access.
- The promotable tickbox is filled in
- Abstract is filled in “This webinar is presented by XXXX”
- Correct category is ticked.