Use of Pre-nuptial Agreements and Conduct Issues in Financial Remedy Matters 
Expires after 90 days
CPD Hours: 1
This course provides an update on the key principles and developments in the use of pre-nuptial agreements and conduct issues in financial remedy matters provided by Safda Mahmood.
This webinar covers the following topics:
- Pre- nuptial and Post Nuptial Agreements - What is the difference?
- Case Law Developments
- Consideration of Radmacher v Granatino Principles
- What may such agreements contain?
- Developments in Conduct Issues in Financial Remedy Matters
- How does conduct affect the distribution of assets?
This webinar is sponsored by: