Special Guardianship and Adoption - Developments and Core Principles 
Expires after 365 days
Safda Mahmood, solicitor, author & lecturer
CPD Hours: 1
Watch the 2020 trailer:
Extension of Proceedings and Support
- Placement orders, adoption and SG orders
- Processes and Procedures
- Parental responsibility under special guardianship, placement and adoption orders.
- Updated case law
- An understanding of the key issues surrounding this particular defined part of public children law for practitioners
- An update on key legislative and case law developments
- An understanding of developments in special guardianship and adoption, with reference to case law developments, so as to apply these to your practice, whether in private practice or local authority.
This webinar is sponsored by:
Prefer a DVD version?
Please contact our customer services team on 01332 226601 who will be happy to assist. Please note all DVD’s incur an additional admin charge of £5+VAT per user licence.
The product code for this DVD is LDV200105.
Accessing supplementary notes and obtaining a certificate will still involve online access.