Service Issues for Civil Litigators: Back to Basics and Elephant Traps 
Expires after 90 days
CPD Hours: 1
This webinar is presented by Jeff Zindani. Missed time limits by civil litigation solicitors are one of the largest sources of professional negligence claims reported to insurers. This webinar will guide you through key procedural rules to avoid common service mistakes and elephant traps.
This session will cover:
- Service Rules and Common Errors
- “Last Known Address”-Case Law Guidance
- Supreme Court Guidance on Service by Email.
- Are You Under A Duty to Warn Your Opponent of a Mistake?
- Applying for More Time for Service-Elephant Traps Explained
- Court Fees and Abuse of Process-Latest Guidance
- Trial Fees and Automatic Strike Out