SDLT: An Overview of Key Issues for Residential Conveyancers 
Expires after 90 days
Stephen Desmond, consultant & leading legal trainer
CPD Hours: 1
Watch the 2020 trailer:
- Considering key characteristics of occupation of property that might be regarded as being consistent or inconsistent with residence
- Outlining some key risks of amending a client’s SDLT return, especially when a refund of tax is also sought
- Exploring key issues that blur the line between wholly residential and mixed-use purchases in certain cases
- Helping the conveyancer to spot when a purchase might be deemed to be an acquisition of two or more dwellings
- Discussing whether and when you should outsource your SDLT calculations in non-routine purchases
Prefer a DVD version?
Please contact our customer services team on 01332 226601 who will be happy to assist. Please note all DVD’s incur an additional admin charge of £5+VAT per user licence.
Accessing supplementary notes and obtaining a certificate will still involve online access.