Running a TOLATA 
Expires after 90 days
Elissa Da Costa-Waldman MCIArb
CPD Hours: 1
Please note: this lecture was originally a part of the LAW2022 Online: Family Law (Spring) virtual event. The recorded edition of the event is still available, providing a 6-hour package for only £149+vat.
This webinar will cover an overview of the steps required to make a TOLATA Claim including:
- An overview of the Law dealing with joint ownership cases and sole ownership cases.
- Express/Implied/Constructive Trusts.
- What Evidence to collect.
- Letters before Claim and consideration of ADR.
- Commencing the Claim – Part 7 or Part 8.
- What questions to ask.
- What documents to seek.
- Conducting the case through to trial.