Public Children Law - Key Principles and Update 
Expires after 90 days
Safda Mahmood, solicitor, author & lecturer
CPD Hours: 1
This webinar is presented by Safda Mahmood and will cover a summary of the key principles and developments in this area of law.
Watch the 2020 trailer:
- Consideration of the position with removal and interim care
- Consideration of assessments and threshold developments
- Practice direction developments
- Secure Accommodation and Deprivation
- Case law and legislative developments
- An understanding of the key issues surrounding public children law matters for practitioners
- An update on key legislative and case law developments
- An understanding of developments in public children law, so as to apply these to your practice, whether in private practice or local authority.
This webinar is sponsored by: