Procedure in Practice 
Expires after 90 days
CPD Hours: 1
This course seeks to give specific practical guidance in relation to a whole range of topics that have arisen in the last 6 to 9 months and which will impact on your litigation practice.
The session will provide outlines of key cases and seek to give the best interpretation of modern judicial thinking on a whole range of relevant procedural topics.
Below are a number of matters that will be covered and discussed together with a number of other matters that can be considered “red hot” by the time the course is presented.
- Implied sanctions in the CPR
- Noncompliance with witness statements requirements in CPR 32 and PD 32
- Judicial assistance to LIPs-how far can they go?
- Witness-attendance at hearings
- Compliance with an unless order-a mystery within an enigma?
- Disclosure- divergent approaches in the court system
- Remote hearings – RIP?-Principles going forward.
Prefer a DVD version?
Please contact our customer services team on 01332 226601 who will be happy to assist. Please note all DVD’s incur an additional admin charge of £5+VAT per user licence.
The product code for this DVD is LDV200806.
Accessing supplementary notes and obtaining a certificate will still involve online access.