Private Children Law - Key Principles and Update 
Expires after 90 days
Safda Mahmood, solicitor, author & lecturer
CPD Hours: 1
The webinar is presented by Safda Mahmood. This webinar will cover a summary of the key principles and developments in this area of law.
Watch our 2020 trailer:
- Consideration of the position with parental responsibility
- Contact and enforcement of child arrangement orders
- Domestic abuse and involvement of PD12J
- Removal from the jurisdiction cases
- To provide an understanding of the key issues surrounding issues in private children law matters, so as to consider application in practice.
- An update on key legislative and case law developments
- An understanding of developments in this area, with particular regard to the enforcement of child arrangements cases. This will assist in the application to your practice, whether in private practice or local authority.
This Webinar is sponsored by: