Personal Protection Orders in Family Law Cases - Key Principles and Update 
Expires after 90 days
Safda Mahmood, solicitor, author & lecturer
CPD Hours: 1
This webinar is presented by Safda Mahmood. This webinar will cover a summary of the key principles and developments in this area of law.
Watch the 2020 trailer:
- Both non - molestation and occupation orders
- Civil and criminal sanctions.
- The use of the Protection from Harassment Act 1997
- Forced Marriage Protection Orders.
- The New Domestic Abuse Bill.
- To provide an understanding of the key issues surrounding personal protection law and practice, for practitioners
- An update on key legislative and case law developments
- An understanding of developments in this area, with particular regard to the New Domestic Abuse Bill, so as to apply these to your practice, whether in private practice or local authority.
This webinar is sponsored by: