Ownership - who owns the money in a joint account, the furniture, the dog? 
Expires after 90 days
John Thurston LLB Solicitor TEP
CPD Hours: 1
This session will cover:
- Limiting your risk when a selling client is potentially liable to pay money on account of capital gains tax under the new regime starting April 2020
- SDLT: Bringing you up to date with recent developments concerning mixed-use purchases
- Keeping you abreast of key changes to the Conveyancing Protocol
- Helping you to understand the implications of the new anti-fraud undertakings contained the updated Code for Completion by Post
- Making you aware of current issues involving disputes over beneficial interests and transfers of equity
This webinar is sponsored by:
Prefer a DVD version?
Please contact our customer services team on 01332 226601 who will be happy to assist. Please note all DVD’s incur an additional admin charge of £5+VAT per user licence.
Accessing supplementary notes and obtaining a certificate will still involve online access.