Modern Slavery/Trafficking Update 
Expires after 90 days
CPD Hours: 1
The webinar is suitable for lawyers working in immigration and is useful at all levels.
Trafficking Claims are complex. It is important that practitioners working in immigration and asylum are able to pick up on trafficking indicators and to argue these claims with success.
In this session Priya will cover the following:
- Identification of Victims.
- Addressing Credibility Issues.
- Challenging Negative Reasonable and Conclusive Grounds Decisions by way of Judicial Review.
- Challenging Negative Reasonable and Conclusive Grounds Decisions by way of Tribunal Appeal Hearings.
- Seeking Leave as a Victim of Trafficking.
- Making the best use of Policy Guidance.
- Discussing recent useful authorities.