Key Elements of the Law Society's Conveyancing Protocol 
Expires after 90 days
Stephen Desmond, consultant & leading legal trainer
CPD Hours: 1
This session will cover:
- Summarising some of the key checks the Protocol requires to be made at the outset of a transaction
- Ensuring you become familiar with key Protocol recommendations for preparing the draft contract and accompanying documentation
- Raising awareness of what the Protocol says about pre-contract enquiries and supplying planning permissions
- Understanding key elements of the Protocol regarding Leasehold conveyancing
- Considering the implications of what the Protocol says about the Code for Completion by Post
Prefer a DVD version?
Please contact our customer services team on 01332 226601 who will be happy to assist. Please note all DVD’s incur an additional admin charge of £5+VAT per user licence.
Accessing supplementary notes and obtaining a certificate will still involve online access.