Interim Applications 
Expires after 90 days
CPD Hours: 1
Striker: abuse of process- does the pleading make sense or is it deficient so that there is no reasonable cause of action?
Striker relief from sanctions- there are good excuses and bad ones. Extra time for Covid 19? Is the opponent reasonable?
Latest acceptable excuses for being late in a pandemnic
Security for costs: have you done a costs budget, got the right figure and explored a suitable ATE policy?
Summary Judgment- really? Over the telephone?
Get the bundle hyperlinked and paginated.
Keep the skeleton brief and without reams of cases in support. Cut to the chase.
Don’t make faces- it is a disciplinary matter
E-filing or using the email address?
Managing the judge remotely and having enough screens to see CPR online.
- to identify new skills in making an interim application remotely
- to update knowledge new cases on striking out, relief from sanctions and security for costs
- to review how to make interim applications without counsel
- to revise how to make a concise skeleton argument
- to understand the professional conduct obligations
- to manage the current Covid 19 crisis in litigation
- to better understand how to assist the judge in the remote hearing