Harassment & Stalking 
Expires after 90 days
CPD Hours: 1
Alongside domestic abuse, the offences of harassment and stalking are sadly never far away from the news headlines. With the introduction of the offence of stalking, and the ability of courts to make restraining orders on acquittal, there’s never been a better time to update your knowledge.
What you will learn:
- What constitutes a course of conduct?
- In summary proceedings, is evidence admissible from outside the 6-month time limit?
- What amounts to a lawful course of conduct?
- What amounts to stalking, rather than harassment?
- Restraining orders generally and breach – some very helpful case-law
- Sentencing in racially and religiously aggravated offences