Fact Finding Hearings in Private Children Law Proceedings 
Expires after 90 days
Elissa Da Costa-Waldman
CPD Hours: 1
This course provides an in-depth analysis provided by Elissa Da Costa-Waldman of the latest decision on fact finding hearings in private children law proceedings.
This webinar covers the following topics:
- Analysis of the decision in Re: H-N
- What is the effect of coercive and controlling behaviour in private children law cases
- How did Re: H-N confuse matters?
- Analysis of the decision in K -v- K
- What is the current guidance on whether or not to hold a fact-finding hearing?
- At what stage in proceedings should the decision to hold a fact-finding hearing be made?
This webinar is sponsored by: