Enforcements of Child Arrangements - Options & Dilemmas 
Expires after 90 days
CPD Hours: 1
The options available to deal with enforcement of child arrangements are numerous.
What are the options available and how do they all fit together?
What is the position with cases involving parental alienation?
What are the requirements of varied options?
Developments in Procedure and methods to reduce delay
This webinar covers the following topics:
- Hostility Disputes – What options are available and Parental Alienation
- Rule 16.4 and s.37 CA 1989
- Suspended Orders and Switching of Living with
- Committal and changes in procedure
- Enforcements Orders and Financial Compensation
- Child Arrangements and Nesting Arrangements
This webinar is sponsored by: