Employment Law Issues Arising From Business Acquisitions 
Expires after 90 days
Emma Tegerdine, solicitor & employment law specialist
CPD Hours: 1
• When there will be a “relevant transfer” for TUPE purposes, including a review of recent case law
• The extent of the obligation to provide employee liability information
• Data protection issues
• Information and consultation obligations under TUPE
• Common due diligence considerations, including:
- issues relating to terms and conditions
- issues connected to employment status
- potential claims relating to underpaid holiday pay
- restrictive covenant issues
- issues around immigration checks
• Employee warranties and indemnities
Prefer a DVD version?
Please contact our customer services team on 01332 226601 who will be happy to assist. Please note all DVD’s incur an additional admin charge of £5+VAT per user licence.
Accessing supplementary notes and obtaining a certificate will still involve online access.
The product code for this DVD is LDV190905.