Drafting Effective Exclusion and Limitation Clauses 
Expires after 90 days
Keith Markham, legal trainer
CPD Hours: 1
Topics will include:
• Applicability of the rules set out in the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977
• Exclusions and limitations that are always unacceptable
• Exclusions and limitations that are acceptable as long as they are reasonable
• The reasonableness test
• Exclusions of implied terms
• The correct approach to be taken to resolving arguments about the interpretation of these clauses
• Establishing an appropriate limitation amount
Prefer a DVD version?
Please contact our customer services team on 01332 226601 who will be happy to assist. Please note all DVD’s incur an additional admin charge of £5+VAT per user licence.
Accessing supplementary notes and obtaining a certificate will still involve online access.
The product code for this DVD is LDV191905.