Domestic Abuse Act 2021, Fact findings and Private Children Law Cases - Current Approaches 
Expires after 90 days
CPD Hours: 1
Many children law cases will have aspects of domestic abuse raised within them.
This session will cover, in particular, the use of Schedules of Allegations, the use of PD12J and the changes brought about by the Domestic Abuse Act 2021
It will cover the following matters in particular:
- When should the court list for a fact - finding hearing?
- Application of PD12J
- What is the position with contact/child arrangements pending a fact finding
- Use of Scott Schedules
- Changes brought about by the Domestic Abuse Act 2021
- When will the court order ‘no contact’
- Risk assessments after the fact – finding hearing
This webinar is sponsored by: