Domestic Abuse - Key Principles and Developments 
Expires after 90 days
CPD Hours: 1
This course provides an update on the key principles and developments in the area of Domestic Abuse provided by Safda Mahmood.
This webinar covers the following topics:
- Domestic Abuse - What protection is available?
- Family Law Act 1996 - Non-Molestation and Occupation Orders
- Drafting and Without Notice Orders - Guidance
- Enforcement - Civil and Criminal Actions
- Domestic Abuse Act 2021 - Changes and Updates
- Current Developments
This webinar is sponsored by: