Divorce and Financial Remedy Cases in Family Law - Key Principles and Update 
Expires after 90 days
Safda Mahmood, solicitor, author & lecturer
CPD Hours: 1
This webinar is presented by Safda Mahmood. This webinar will cover a summary of the key principles and developments in this area of law.
Watch the 2020 trailer:
- Consideration of average wealth and high wealth cases
- Inheritance issues
- Disclosure issues and Finances
- Sanctions for non - compliance
- Enforcement and use of nuptial agreements.
- Divorce Law
- Changes to the law and procedure on divorce
- To provide an understanding of the key issues surrounding issues in divorce and financial issues, so as to consider application in practice.
- An update on key legislative and case law developments
- An understanding of developments in this area, with particular regard to the changes to the law on divorce, and developments in financial remedy cases.
This webinar is sponsored by: