Conveyancing Searches and Enquiries: Key Issues to Consider 
Expires after 90 days
Stephen Desmond, consultant & leading legal trainer
CPD Hours: 1
- Addressing some of the key pitfalls arising from the Community Infrastructure Levy
- Explaining the practical implications of decided cases which have arisen due to errors in searches or in reporting to client on those searches
- Making practitioners aware of some of the key risks associated with breaches of covenant involving building works (for both flats and houses)
- Outlining some of the key perils associated with Japanese knotweed being within or close to the boundaries of a property
- Gaining key insights from misrepresentation claims brought against sellers of properties
Prefer a DVD version?
Please contact our customer services team on 01332 226601 who will be happy to assist. Please note all DVD’s incur an additional admin charge of £5+VAT per user licence.
Accessing supplementary notes and obtaining a certificate will still involve online access.
The product code for this DVD is LDV200304.