Contemporary Issues in Leasehold Conveyancing 
Expires after 90 days
Stephen Desmond, consultant & leading legal trainer
CPD Hours: 1
Watch the 2020 trailer:
- Exploring difficult issues surrounding Ground Rents: assured tenancies, onerous reviews, concerns about possible possession claims
- Lease extensions: Considering, in the light of Villarosa v Ryan, the statutory rights of personal representatives and the pitfalls of assigning a section 42 notice
- Outlining some of the key issues surrounding unauthorised alterations to flats
- Focusing on key developments in building and fire safety involving blocks of flats
- Raising awareness of some recent cases involving flat owners and how the resulting decisions might affect conveyancing practice in leasehold transactions
Prefer a DVD version?
Please contact our customer services team on 01332 226601 who will be happy to assist. Please note all DVD’s incur an additional admin charge of £5+VAT per user licence.
Accessing supplementary notes and obtaining a certificate will still involve online access.