Commercial Leases Update 
Expires after 90 days
CPD Hours: 1
A 1 hour webinar presented by Richard Snape, Head of Legal Training, Davitt Jones Bould. The Coronavirus Act 2020 has a major impact on commercial leases. In addition, recent case law on business rates and empty properties is highly significant and there have been major cases on service charges, alienation and user covenants and the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954. The course aims to look at these and other changes and how to adapt to them.
What is covered in this session?
Topics covered include:
- The Coronavirus Act 2020 and its impact on commercial leases
- Recent case law on leases and licences, the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 and alienation and user covenants
- Keep open clauses in the current climate
- Business rates and empty properties
- Changes to use classes in the Town and Country Planning (amendment) (England) Regulations 2020