Children Proceedings & Domestic Abuse 
Expires after 90 days
Safda Mahmood, solicitor, author & lecturer
CPD Hours: 1
Please note: this lecture was originally a part of the LAW2021 Online: Family Law (Summer) virtual event. The recorded edition of the event is still available, providing a 6-hour package for only £149+vat.
Many children cases will involve elements of domestic abuse. This session will consider the following key matters:
- Fact finding hearings and use of PD12J
- Controlling and Coercive Behaviour and Fact Findings
- When will the court list for a fact finding?
- Consideration of PD12J and Interim orders
- Use of Participation directions and Vulnerable Persons
- Emergency Protection orders and interim care orders - use of exclusion provisions
- How does the Domestic Abuse Bill of 2021 impact on children law cases?
- What is the position with cross examination and proposed changes to funding?
- Proposed Changes relating to Domestic Abuse Protection Notices (DAPN) and Domestic Abuse Protection Orders (DAPO)
- President’s guidance on compliance with child arrangements orders in light of the Covid-19 Pandemic
This webinar is sponsored by:
Prefer a DVD version?
Please contact our customer services team on 01332 226601 who will be happy to assist. Please note all DVD’s incur an additional admin charge of £5+VAT per user licence.
The product code for this DVD is LDV200105.
Accessing supplementary notes and obtaining a certificate will still involve online access.