Apprenticeships: Key Issues and Potential Pitfalls 
Expires after 90 days
Emma Tegerdine, solicitor & employment law specialist
CPD Hours: 1
• Legal status of apprentices
• Common law and statutory apprenticeships
• Scope of employment law rights
• National minimum wage issues
• Age discrimination issues
• Apprenticeship levy
• Apprenticeship agreements and drafting considerations
• Risks which may arise from the termination of an apprenticeship
Prefer a DVD version?
Please contact our customer services team on 01332 226601 who will be happy to assist. Please note all DVD’s incur an additional admin charge of £5+VAT per user licence.
Accessing supplementary notes and obtaining a certificate will still involve online access.
The product code for this DVD is LDV190902.