Applications against Litigants in Person 
Expires after 90 days
CPD Hours: 1
Below are a number of matters that will be covered and discussed together.
- Who are litigants in person and their “friends”
- Application of the CPR to litigants in person
- Duties owed to litigants in person by lawyers
- New guidelines
- Abuse of process CPR 3.4
- No reasonable cause of action - nonsense
- Striking out their claim/defence
- Examples of abuse of process – repeated applications for the same thing
- Preventing relief from sanctions
- Costs orders against or by litigants in person
- Totally without merit orders, bans and CROs
- Practical tips in dealing with litigants in person
Prefer a DVD version?
Please contact our customer services team on 01332 226601 who will be happy to assist. Please note all DVD’s incur an additional admin charge of £5+VAT per user licence.
The product code for this DVD is LDV200806.
Accessing supplementary notes and obtaining a certificate will still involve online access.