AML Update 
Expires after 90 days
Trevor Hellawell MA (Cantab)
CPD Hours: 1
Topics covered will include:
- Key PoCA duties and legislative risks
- Cybercrime overlaps
- The attitude of NCA to suspicious activity reports – how should they be drafted?
- Key inclusions of the MLTF Regulations 2017 and 2019
- Risk assessments – the 3 layers: Treasury, SRA and law firms
- SRA investigations
- CDD – the key aspects to focus on
- ‘New’ BOOM provisions
- ‘New’ duties in relation to Company information
- ‘New’ PEP provisions
- Are electronic searches the way forward?
- Other considerations - ongoing monitoring
Prefer a DVD version?
Please contact our customer services team on 01332 226601 who will be happy to assist. Please note all DVD’s incur an additional admin charge of £5+VAT per user licence.
Accessing supplementary notes and obtaining a certificate will still involve online access.