Advising in Cohabitation Cases - Law, Practice and Key Updates 
Expires after 90 days
Safda Mahmood, solicitor, author & lecturer
CPD Hours: 1
This webinar is presented by Safda Mahmood and will cover a summary of the key principles and developments in this area of law.
Watch the 2020 trailer:
- Cohabitation agreements, trusts and equitable interests
- Proprietory estoppel
- Running cohabitation cases
- Case law developments
- Use and effect of Schedule 1 Children Act 1989.
- To provide an understanding of the key issues surrounding issues in cohabitation matters and other financial issues, so as to consider application in practice.
- An update on key legislative and case law developments
- An understanding of developments in this area, with particular regard to running cohabitation matters.
This webinar is sponsored by: