Achieving 'Fairness' in Wills 
Expires after 90 days
Professor Lesley King
CPD Hours: 1
Clients often want to leave their property fairly’ amongst their family members but may not foresee the problems that their instructions may create.
This session will look at some of the difficulties that good advice may help to avoid. It will include:
- The impact of IHT
- Unfairness caused by lifetime gifts
- Problems of ademption
- Fluctuations in asset values
- The second family problem
- Clients with wealth tied up in businesses
After completing this training, you will be able to:
• explain to clients the problems that may arise when trying to share assets ‘fairly’
• suggest options to the client.