Working within pre-set timelines and budgets set by the Operations and Production Manager to make sure all content for both F2F and LAWONLINE is on time. Compiling the relevant supporting event documentation and communicating with all relevant stakeholders to ensure a smooth and consistent delivery.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent communicator.
- Excellent understanding of all business processes.
- Passionate about delivering first class services.
- Able to prioritise workload and adopt good time management skills.
The following competencies have been identified as relevant to this role. A full explanation of each competency, including behavioural indicators, can be found in the PE Competency Framework.
- Successfully support the Operations and Production Manager to execute PE online and physical events to a high standard on time and in line with PE’s policies and procedures.
- Assist the Operations and Production Manager to continually monitor and manage event costs ensuring that the events are delivered within the set budgets.
- Work closely with event venues ahead of events and while attending to ensure PE events are executed to a high standard.
- Attend PE events and oversee the management of the conference rooms, ensuring that the education sessions are delivered on time to agreed specification.
- Assist in the hosting of online events both in the control panel and as a live host when necessary.
- Support the Operations and Production Manager to ensure that PE’s events are compliant within H&S regulations by developing an ongoing knowledge of venues and local authority guidelines where applicable.
- Under guidance from the content curation team, contact both existing and potential new speakers and agreeing topics and dates for the education programme for all PE events.
- Work with Marketing to ensure that speaker content is received in line with marketing deadlines as and when speakers are confirmed for all PE events.
- Monitor and agree speaker fees in line with previously agreed fees. Create and distribute speaker agreements and monitor speaker expenses post event to ensure that they are compliant and within the parameters of the agreement terms and conditions.
- Collate, design and produce final lecture notes for all PE events.
- Work alongside marketing to produce all event collateral to include signage, holding screens and feedback forms for all physical events.
- Create exhibitor and speaker pre-event communications to include event Joining Instructions for exhibitors and speakers, Exhibitor Manuals, Information on the Day sheets and any other adhoc documentation as and when required for physical events.
- Manage portfolio of speakers and update master speaker spreadsheets detailing a full review of speaker commitments including agreed fees and topics sessions for each event across a 12 month programme of events.
- Analysing customer feedback post event and liaising with the Operations and Production Manager to ensure a continual improvement approach to deliver PE events to a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Working with the marketing department to review delegate joining instructions to ensure accurate information and instructions are provided at all times.
- Working with the Marketing Manager and Operations and Production Manager to create accurate floor plans and develop the event programme for all PE physical events.
- Effectively manage or execute any other tasks or projects as required by the Operations and Production Manager on an ad hoc basis.
- Consistently make sure deadlines are made on time and make sure Admin are on top of all content.
- Ensure that all PE online and physical events are executed to a high standard
- Ensure that any projects you manage are delivered on time
- Ensure a high level of customer service is provided at all times
Salary dependent on experience