Since Sir Henry Tate’s founding gift in 1897, Tate has been caring for, growing and sharing the national collection of British art, spanning 500 years. Tate also holds a collection of modern and contemporary international art that reaches across all continents. We share and celebrate access to this collection and deepen understanding of its importance. Now more than ever, as a charity Tate relies heavily on the generosity of our supporters.
Please consider leaving a gift to Tate Foundation in your Will. A planned gift to Tate will help us:
- Open the galleries every day for everyone, for free, forever;
- Care for our national collection, conserve artworks and our iconic buildings, to ensure they can be enjoyed by generations to come;
- Create world-class exhibitions that inspire, evoke emotion and create debate;
- Deliver pioneering learning programmes that encourage engagement with art, artists and ideas;
- Keep building our collection by acquiring significant artworks from historic and emerging artists.
Anyone can leave a legacy gift to Tate and any gift we receive, no matter the size, makes a vital contribution to our ongoing work. Unrestricted gifts are especially important as they enable Tate to use your donation wherever the need is greatest.
+44(0) 207 887 8760
Millbank, London, SW1P 4RG
Art, Gallery, Culture, Heritage, Museum, Collection, Exhibition, Artist, Learning, Programme
Cultural and the Arts